Nektar Panorama T4 49 Keys MIDI Controller Keyboard
- KEYS & PADS: 49 note 2nd Gen synth-action keyboard with aftertouch. Expression & pedal sockets. 8 super-sensitive pads with pressure. Chord: Trigger up to 6 notes from one key or pad. Hold: Holds played notes until deactivated – great with legato
- NOTE REPEAT : Inspiring performance tool Real-time control of trigger rate, accent, swing and gate. Separate settings for keys and pads. Switch on/off at any time with dedicated repeat buttons. Sync to external clock. Control velocity with pressure or wheels
- NEKTARINE: Loads in any VST/VST3/AU host DAW for instant access to Nektar plugin control. Customize mapping or create plugin maps from scratch. Browse patches directly from Panorama T4/T6 Layer up to 8 VST/VST3/AU plugins with Panorama mix control of volume, pan, mute, solo and select.
- DAW CONTROL Nektar DAW integration for Bitwig, Cubase, GarageBand, Logic, Nuendo, Reason and Reaper. MCU compatible for control of almost any other VST/AU DAW.
- MIDI assignable 1/4″ TS foot switch and Expression pedal inputs USB Bus powered | Includes Bitwig 8 trac
- Warranty Policy: Subject to the Terms and Conditions mentioned on the product warranty card, Warranty shall be valid for repairs against any manufacturing defects.
Panorama T4 & T6 are the first controllers to deliver Nektar-level instrument plugin control in any VST/AU compatible DAW. Load patches directly from the keyboard and start controlling parameters immediately, with every change instantly visible on the LED display. Control any instrument plugin with one of the many included maps or customize and create your own. Discover new performance tools like the powerful chord, hold and note repeat functions. Tweak repeat parameters, plugin parameters and record it all in your DAW. Panorama T4 & T6 connect to most DAWs delivering track navigation, mixer and transport control with either Nektar DAW integration or MCU compatibility. Experience the unsurpassed integration of Panorama T4 and T6! Panorama T4 and T6 feature a 2nd generation Panorama synth-action keybed. Dampened and carefully balanced across the keyboard with medium tension, which means the activation force required is in the middle of the range established for professional keyboards. Five velocity curves shift the emphasis from soft to hard, giving enough choice to cater for any playing style. A fixed option enables velocity values to be set by controls, including the wheels. The 2nd Gen Panorama keybed is our most expressive keybed yet and features the AfterTouch strip: Easily triggered and controlled, AfterTouch makes it possible to dynamically alter tone or volume by gently applying just a bit of pressure.
Seller : Hitech Media Solution Pvt Ltd
For more details, message/whats App on (9967021635) or email on firstname.lastname@example.org