M-Audio BX5 D3 5-inch Powered Studio Reference Monitor / Single, US Company
- Professional class a/b bi-amplified design with 100 watts of distributed power for studio-grade cohesive, accurate sound and ultra-wide range 52-35khz frequency response covers full musical spectrum
- Superior transparent sound quality: 5 inch low-frequency drivers with kevlar cones for rich, defined lows and 1 inch high-frequency drivers with natural silk domes
- Versatile, conveniently located XLR balanced and 1/4 inch balanced/unbalanced inputs for connecting mixers, amplifiers, instruments, dj gear and more. Low frequency amplifier power is 60 watt. High frequency amplifier power is 40 watt
- Acoustic space control customizes the sound output to the listening environment for sonically-true, reassuringly-accurate sound reproduction, computer optimized waveguides for smooth, clear highs
- Extended low-frequency response down to 37hz courtesy of optimized rear ports that minimize air turbulence and acoustic distortion, cabinet is vinyl laminated high acoustic efficiency.
- Warranty Policy: Subject to the Terms and Conditions mentioned on the product warranty card, Warranty shall be valid for repairs against any manufacturing defects.
A monitor’s drivers are the heart and soul of its performance. Driving the low-end and midrange, BX5-D3’s 5-inch military-grade Kevlar woofers are rigid and lightweight, delivering outstanding transient response whist negating unwanted “cone breakup.” BX5- D3’s treated silk dome tweeter provides the perfect combination of low mass and the absence of audible resonances that plague conventional tweeters. Together, the BX drivers deliver critical detail, nuance and dynamic accuracy, so your mixes have the veracity and transparency you demand.
With M-Audio’s BX5-D3, every detail has been meticulously engineered with one goal in mind – to facilitate the freedom to mix with confidence. this monitors have a rear- mounted bass port, and meticulously engineered to the exact length and diameter. The result? Deep, defined bass response with maximum bass extension and resolution. When combined with a smoothly-flared port, this monitors markedly reduce the audibly-intrusive air turbulence that results when bass is played back at high sound pressure levels (SPLs). tweeter is mounted in a custom waveguide for reliably accurate dispersion that eliminates unwanted high-frequency “scatter,” whilst ensuring a soundstage that remains consistently wide and stable.
M-Audio’s BX5-D3 monitors excel in every way, the rightful successor to the original studio icon. Fusing superb drivers, meticulously engineered enclosures, great-sounding amplifiers, versatile control options and standardized connection facilities, and delivers sound quality you can trust.
For seamless setup and easy-location of the optimum listening position, the BX5-D3’s front-mounted positioning LED shines and brightly when you’re located in the perfect listening spot, for uncompromisingly accurate and reliable critical evaluations.
Finally, iconic design on the front panel and M-Audio’s famous “keyhole” shape—is more than just an attractive look: This special “fastenerless” design ensures so there are no driver attachment screw heads to interfere with the sound coming from our drivers. For More Detail Click Here And learn More.
Seller : Hitech Media Solution Pvt Ltd
For more details, message/whats App on (9967021635) or email on firstname.lastname@example.org